FREE Warzone - Kill Race Trios - 11/21
Time & Location
About The Event
NOTE: To complete multiple registrations at once, click "+" to reach the desired quantity before checking out.
- Teams will compete in as many Call of Duty Warzone matches as desired in order to obtain the highest scores between 8:00PM EST and 11:00PM EST. The top three scores will be submitted.
- We request each teammate be registered to participate at least 30 minutes prior to the event start, but late signups are allowed.
- This event has two divisions; Competitive and Casual. Teams will be placed into divisions based on combined KD (Kill/Death Ratio). More information on divisions can be found below.
- Teams may begin the tournament late or leave early if they are satisfied with their score before the official end time.
- Teams must elect a Team Captain who will check in on the Discord and be responsible for submitting scores and receiving winnings (if 18+).
- Team Captain must check into the Green Shell Games Discord with their team’s name prior to starting their first match. Check-in channel will open 30 minutes before the event begins.
- One player must be streaming with archive mode enabled for the duration of all recorded matches so scores can be verified. If your live stream is lost for any reason during the event, restart the stream. Matches used in your reported score must be recorded in full to ensure accurate and fair score results.
This event does not have cash prizes.
1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners will be determined for both divisions and announced on social media and on the GSG leaderboards.
Additional winners are selected on behalf of individuals or teams by event organizers.
Best Team Name:
- Winner selected by GreenShellGames staff vote.
- One participating streamer will be selected as Best Stream based on production quality and entertainment value.
Play of the Week:
- Submit your clips to @GreenShellGames on Twitter with #PlayoftheWeek and #Warzone for consideration no later than 24 hours after the event has ended.
- Video submitted can be no longer than 5 minutes. Entire streams cannot be submitted for consideration.
- This event is Trios. Teams must be playing in the Trios Warzone lobby for the event. Teams may have less than 2 players, but squad auto-fill is not allowed.
- Any teams including players who have not registered for a ticket will be disqualified.
- Offensive team names are prohibited. If your team name is deemed vulgar, profane, or otherwise inappropriate, you will be asked to change the name or a new name will be selected for you. If you would like to confirm the acceptability of a team name before registering, email Admin@GreenShellGames.com
Divisions are divided by Team KD (Kill/Death Ratio). Team KD is the sum of all teammates' individual KDs.
- Example: Teammate One has a KD of 0.80, Teammate Two has a KD of 1.20, and Teammate Three has a KD of 1.00. The total team KD is 3.00.
- Individual KD can be found under Barracks > Warzone > Record > Kills.
- Your individual KD is the number in the ratio column.
This event has 2 divisions; Competitive and Casual.
- Competitive: 3.75 KD and Above
- Casual: 3.74 KD and Below
- Accepted platforms for gameplay are: Playstation, Xbox, and PC.
- Cross platform must be enabled.
- Teams may leave their match early to start a new match.
- Any matches starting later than the 11:00PM EST will not be counted. Matches started up until 10:59PM EST can be played to completion. Matches can run over, but they cannot start late.
- No reverse boosting (lowest KD teammate cannot host for team).
- No dummy accounts (Activision account must have more than 25 matches played).
- No hacking, cheating, or exploiting (no using hacks, exploiting in-game glitches, or using any type of cheats which give an unfair advantage).
- Activision server issues are not under the control of Green Shell Games and although unfortunate, they affect everyone and teams will not be given special consideration or extra time due to server-related issues.
- At least one player must be streaming for the duration of all matches submitted for score. Twitch is recommended, but other streaming services are allowed.
- Streamers must have archive mode enabled to allow time for scoring review and verification.
- Streams must include #GreenShellGames in the title.
- Any streaming platform is acceptable so long as it is able to be accessed publicly.
- Matches used for a team’s recorded score must be streamed in full. If connection to your stream is lost or disconnected during the event, restart the stream. Special consideration will not be made for technical or server errors and no extra time will be awarded to any team.
- Any number of players may stream their team’s matches, but submission of multiple streams for a single match is not allowed.
- After each match used for scoring, the match results must be displayed on screen long enough to allow for GSG staff to verify the score (at least a few seconds).
- Streaming may begin 15 minutes before the event start time and must end no more than 45 minutes after the end time.
- A link to your streaming account must be included in signup information to allow Green Shell Games to find and verify scores. Any reported scores that cannot be verified will be marked as a 0.
Each team will receive 1 point per kill (combined kill count for team) in addition to points for match placement.
Placement points are as follows:
- 1st place - 10 points
- 2nd place - 9 points
- 3rd place - 8 points
- 4th place - 7 points
- 5th place - 6 points
- 6th place - 5 points
- 7th place - 4 points
- 8th place - 3 points
- 9th place - 2 points
- 10th place - 1 point
- 11th+ place - 0 points
Teams will submit their kill totals and placement points for their top scoring matches. Number of contracts completed and highest individual kill count can also be submitted for tiebreakers (optional).
The kill and placement scores from each team’s top three matches will be counted. These matches will be combined for a total event score. Said another way:
(Match 1 Kills + Match 1 Placement) + (Match 2 Kills + Match 2 Placement) + (Match 3 Kills + Match 3 Placement) = Event Score
For example a team’s score card will look like this:
- Kills: 4
- Match Placement: 1 (worth 10 points)
- Total Match Score: 14
- Kills: 5
- Match Placement: 1 (worth 10 points)
- Total Match Score: 15
- Kills: 3
- Match Placement: 2 (worth 9 points)
- Total Match Score: 12
Total Event Score: 41
When teams are tied with the same score, the following tiebreakers apply:
- Number of contracts completed.
- Highest individual kill count.
Scores must be reported here no later than 12:00AM (Midnight) EST. Only the scores of your best three matches will be counted. Failure to report will result in a 0 leaderboard score.
Results will be posted within 24 hours following the event end time. At that time, all scores are final and not subject to appeal.
*Rules may be changed as necessary up to 72 hours before the event start. Players are responsible for reviewing the rules before each event and maintaining compliance with all event rules.
Questions? Email Admin@GreenShellGames.com or contact us via the #Help-Desk Discord channel.